Name: Amie Ruthann Graham
Sex: Pretty sure I’m female
Age: A lady never tells
Interesting physical characteristics: You mean the fact that I’m short? That’s rude. *laughs and cocks her eyebrows*
Where and when were you born? A long freaking time ago in Hood River, Oregon
Where have you lived? I grew up in Oregon for the most part. When my parents split, I was like twelve or thirteen and I lived with my Dad in Tucson, Arizona. *shrugs* probably weird to choose my Dad, but I didn’t like the idea of him being alone.
1. What do you carry in your pockets/purse/backpack, etc.? Well, now that I’m a mom, my purse is…interesting. I used to carry a lipstick, phone and debit card. Now when I reach for my lipstick I usually wind up with a graham cracker or a band-aid in my hands.
2. How do you feel about your home/living space? Oh wow, I love our house. It’s perfect, quiet…our garden is growing like crazy. It’s a little messier now, and I’ve learned that the pain of stepping on a lego is a real thing!
3. What early event shaped you the most? Probably my relationship with my Dad. We used to do all kinds of special things together when I was little. When he and my mom divorced, it just made sense to me that I would live with him.
4. Where is your favorite place and why? Do I have to tell you? Kauai. We’ve gone back a few times now, and it never fails to bring back that rush of memories. In fact we’ve discussed relocating.
5. What are your most important values? Honesty before anything else. Being honest with yourself and everyone around you. I think living in your own truth is important.
6. What emotion/feeling are you afraid to experience? Failure. Is that a feeling? I’m my own worst critic so failure might mean something different to me.