I skipped Friday again! It’s always my busiest workload day.
So my new book is part of a small town romance series and when I write, each book has its own playlist. I noticed as I started filling up this playlist, it was about 50% country music. Though the book, in general, has nothing to do with country music, it just helped set my mood.
So today I bring you: Top Six Songs I am writing to right now. (also, is Luke Bryan still offering up a party crashing, because…….yeah, I’d crash that party)
- I Miss You – Incubus
- Ghost Towns – Radical Face
- Beautiful Son – Without Gravity
- I’ll Be Good – Jaymes Young
- I Don’t Dance – Lee Brice
- Barefoot Blue Jean Night – Jake Owen
Also, if you haven’t already – go here to win $15 to Amazon! ——> HERE