Name: Jaxon Anthony West. Everyone calls me Jax.
Sex: Is this the set up for a cheesy fucking joke? I’m male.
Age: Twenty eight
Interesting physical characteristics: Define interesting. Like do I have a second head or three arms? I’m tall-if that’s interesting.
Where and when were you born? Twenty eight years ago in Walla Walla, Washington.
Where have you lived? Walla Walla and Chicago.
1. What do you carry in your pockets/purse/backpack, etc.? A notebook and tons of pens and pencils for writing. My iPad, phone charger, gym clothes-pretty basic shit really.
2. How do you feel about your home/living space? It’s pretty small. It’s a six hundred square foot studio. But it works for me and Buzz, my cat.
3. What early event shaped you the most? My uncle Kenny teaching me how to play guitar and introducing me to rock and roll. Led Zeppelin, The Stones. All the good shit.
4. Where is your favorite place and why? I have a few. The gazebo at the park in Walla Walla is one of them. But nothing beats the stage, it’s a fucking rush.
5. What are your most important values? I’ve never really thought about it. I guess that I never give up, and I give everything a hundred and fifty percent.
6. What emotion/feeling are you afraid to experience? Failure. Is that a feeling? I’m my own worst critic so failure might mean something different to me.
Rocking Autumn is available now! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075KPTYMG