Walla Walla, the town so nice they named it twice. It’s my town. I wasn’t born here, but the second I saw it, I knew it was home. Walla Walla has community spirit, and it was voted one of the friendliest cities AND one of the most charming small towns in America. It’s no wonder I chose Walla Walla as the location for Rocking Autumn!
So why do I love Walla Walla?
- Food Truck Night!
Every first Monday of the month from spring until late summer, all the food trucks converge to one beautiful location. It’s a feast you cannot miss out on! Expect to see everyone you know there!
2. Downtown Farmers Market. Fresh local produce and handcrafted items. Score! (expect to see everyone you know here too)
3. The picturesque Blue Mountains. In spring when the rolling hills are covered in grass, it looks like something straight out of Middle Earth. (expect to see no one here)
4. Balloon Stampede Night Glow. It’s magical. (more than half the town will be there)
6. Downtown Walla Walla, Main Street. Quaint charm meets upscale. Amazing food, eclectic bars, and wineries. Local businesses and upscale shopping. Swing by Public House 124 for some truffle fries, stroll main street lined with trees wrapped in sparkling white lights, browse through vinyl records at Hot Poop and maybe even grab a giant ice cream cone at Brights. (Everyone you know is here – probably at Starbucks or Coffee Perk)
7. Macy’s Parade of Lights! It’s a holiday festivity that you can’t miss out on! (half the town will be here)
8. Walla Walla Public Transportation. Repurposed cable cars. Score! They’re cute…and they ding!
9. The gazebo at Pioneer Park. It’s simply beautiful and peaceful.
10. The Walla Walla Sweets!
An amateur but professionally managed baseball team in the West Coast League located in Walla Walla. It’s an absolute blast to take in a baseball game on a warm summer night with the family!
When I started my YouTube channel I talked about how I find balance between being a single mom, working full-time, finding personal time and writing! This video crams 15 hours of my day into a 14-minute video – and it’s a small glimpse into how I do it all!
Rocking Autumn is available HERE:
Amazon → US https://goo.gl/nNxvzK
Amazon → UK https://goo.gl/iC8hGK
Amazon → CAN https://goo.gl/7pSZrE
Amazon → DE https://goo.gl/AxgSAR
Amazon → FR https://goo.gl/ct7FzN
Amazon → AU https://goo.gl/tDJA8T
Paperback → https://goo.gl/V6FcXA
Original Blog Post : HERE
As a single mom of two, who has a full-time career and is an aspiring full-time Romance author – finding time to do it all is difficult. Sometimes it’s downright draining. The one thing I’ve loved since I decided to take this journey is the connections I’ve made along the way.
I’ve cherished the advice given to me, and I’ve tried to pass it along to other people I meet.
I’d like to take this process, this journey, to another level. A more personal one. I’d like to share this road I’m traveling with you – on video. I’d like to share my ups and downs, my daily life, some of my tips and tricks, how I manage my time and the things that I learn as I go. And I’ll do it all with my weird sense of humor and a smile!
I’ve started jotting down a few video ideas to get started with, I’ve found myself some official “vlogger” music and I will sit down and take the time to create a channel! I have every Monday off, my children are in school, so what better way to enjoy my quiet time, then chatting with you!
I look forward to sharing with everyone, and if there are specific videos you would like to see, I am always open to suggestion.